According to the Employee Benefit Research Institute
According to GOBankingRates
The Ultimate Added Service
Want to offer your client’s something beyond the ordinary? Edyoucore’s suite of Financial Literacy Services will help you stand out with potential clients and provide your current clients the knowledge and confidence they need to thrive financially.
The FinFit Report
Help your clients get an unbiased assessment of their financial health while answering some common questions:
- Do you REALLY know who’s minding your money? Who’s minding those who mind your money?
- How often do you speak with them? Are they truly looking out for YOU?
- Are you getting ripped off? Or paying for services you don’t need?
- Are you spending more than you make? Will you run out of money?
To name a few…Learn More
Financial Education Expertly Delivered
Our financial education program is developed expressly for today's athletes and entertainers:Learn More
- Delivered by financial pros with 80+years collective experience and athletes/entertainers turned advisors
- Offering today's relevant topics with relatable styles
- 1-on-1 coaching also available for the uber personalized approach
The Winning Ways Program
Not everyone is at the same level within their career nor has the same financial needs. Our Winning Ways program was created to address the unique questions and concerns that arise at several distinct periods within a professional career.
We offer specially arranged packages for each of these career eras to help provide your clients with a solid footing for decision making, planning and managing the business of ME — no matter if they are simply considering going pro, a newly minted rookie or an established player and beyond.
Our program will provide tailored education to ensure they are a winner today and that they continue winning when it’s time to move on to the next challenge.Learn More
“If I had had the level of training that Edyoucore is offering, I certainly feel like I would have been more on top of my financial situation and less likely to have been a victim of embezzlement and fraud. I would say to people in my industry who are working with business managers or accountants, that it is very important to take the reins. Take the reins and be in charge of your financial health, and work hand-in-hand with them, as opposed to just putting it all in their hands. Even in my situation where I thought I had checks and balances in place, there was able to be manipulation. So, I really think it’s critical that you be hands-on and part of the process.”